Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Your pet peeves?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
But Chuck's an Officer and I'm and E-7 so what's that make the both of us since neither are a Private..... rotflmao

There are may "other" terms for officers. lol... But to the main point. He said he has a pet peeve with Civilians. I said go easy because he was going to be a PFC soon enough too... i.e. after retirement... lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
There are may "other" terms for officers. lol... But to the main point. He said he has a pet peeve with Civilians. I said go easy because he was going to be a PFC soon enough too... i.e. after retirement... lol

I think the term Veteran comes too mind.... And I catergorize you in that as well as others on this site.... :smiley_clap: Which I think a thread for that is probably due.... Have we had one of those yet???? Sorry for the hi-jack.... Oh and I'm with you on the Officer part as well rotflmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Veterans yes.. But we're still private fuggin civilians released from our fulfilled duty obligations.

Well... Cept chuck. They could call his ass back until like 65. Lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think the term Veteran comes too mind.... And I catergorize you in that as well as others on this site.... :smiley_clap: Which I think a thread for that is probably due.... Have we had one of those yet???? Sorry for the hi-jack.... Oh and I'm with you on the Officer part as well rotflmao

BTW. J... I agree with you... Old Soldiers never die.. ;)

And they'll be hanging there until our boys come home.