Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Your High School Alma Mater

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Must be. I don't think 1/2 of em got the reference to Fabor...(sigh):smiley_confused_sch
It is somewhat comforting though to know that your time is coming and that you are aging just as fast as I am my friend....:smiley_ahh:

I didn't and Animal House was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Maybe my mind is starting to go...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I graduated from Fort Frye HS located in Beverly, Ohio. The year was 1980 and the school mascot/name is "Cadets".

We were in the Pioneer Valley Conference.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
THE FRONTIER HIGH SCHOOL COUGARS
Class of 1987
I played Baseball and Basketball and I'm still picking some splinters out of my butt.....
I think our 1982 or 83 Baseball team went to state.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I graduated from Fort Frye HS located in Beverly, Ohio. The year was 1980 and the school mascot/name is "Cadets".

We were in the Pioneer Valley Conference.

the good old pioneer valley conference, Meadowbrook was in that conference when I went to school, now I couldnt tell ya what conference we are in, but whatever one it is I know we get our asses pounded in football though!!! lol!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Cardington-Lincoln Pirates class of 1995. Played all sports until my Junior year then concentrated on football, lifting and my grades. Ended up as ALL Ohio Offense and Defense. Was supposed to go to Bowling Green for football (basically free ride) but Mount Union was tempting....blew out my knee badly after season. Decided to hang'em up and live a little.

We went 33-7 the four years I started and never once went to playoffs because we never accumulated enough points. One team went 10-0 and still missed out.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
1990 St.Clairsville HS Red Devils :smiley_devil:

Did you know any of the Cattran's in St.C ? Their Family of mine. My cousin ended up Marrying a Udosh and I've Turkey hunted their farm a few times. Used to spend a week or two over there in the summer. I also knew Kevin Fader, Mark Poindexter and a few others. The pizza shop was one of the first around to sell pizza by the slice....That was a long time ago TOO.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Did you know any of the Cattran's in St.C ? Their Family of mine. My cousin ended up Marrying a Udosh and I've Turkey hunted their farm a few times. Used to spend a week or two over there in the summer. I also knew Kevin Fader, Mark Poindexter and a few others. The pizza shop was one of the first around to sell pizza by the slice....That was a long time ago TOO.

I kind of knew Jim Udosh, I think he was 4 years older than me. I know where their farm is. I've hunted all over that general area, but never on their property. Very good hunitng for deer and turkey around there. Graduated with a Mike Fader, but don't know a Kevin.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Damn you Fitch Falcons!!! My soph year (1990) we were 26-0 in baseball. We met Fitch in the regional finals (one game away from the state final four) at Munson Stadium in Canton. I forget their record at the time, but they were around .500. We had a rough start and they had one great lefthanded hitter that hit a three run bomb to give them a 5-3 win. That was heartbreaking. I remember standing at SS watching that ball go out in RF and over the fence. There was no doubt about it when he hit it.

Wooo Hooo Go FITCH!!!! rotflmao

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I kind of knew Jim Udosh, I think he was 4 years older than me. I know where their farm is. I've hunted all over that general area, but never on their property. Very good hunitng for deer and turkey around there. Graduated with a Mike Fader, but don't know a Kevin.

Ya gotta be a Billygoat to hunt down there........Lots of Turkey's though.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damn you Fitch Falcons!!! My soph year (1990) we were 26-0 in baseball. We met Fitch in the regional finals (one game away from the state final four) at Munson Stadium in Canton. I forget their record at the time, but they were around .500. We had a rough start and they had one great lefthanded hitter that hit a three run bomb to give them a 5-3 win. That was heartbreaking. I remember standing at SS watching that ball go out in RF and over the fence. There was no doubt about it when he hit it.

Munson is a pretty nice park, especially for a HS game. That'll be a day you never forget man.