Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Woodbury Vitual Campout

Huckleberry Finn

As for the never ending course, you forgot the tenderlion and bacon at 1am!

Great weekend, as usual. Good bonding under some crazy rain, drinking beer, shooting shit, and laughing and telling stories.

Here's my picture contribution, hell we even caught some fish!

0611011849.jpg
Ole Buxton and his fish

Huckleberry Finn

Quote of the trip:

"That's not a shadow, that's a $)#(@*! lunar eclipse!" - Huntn2

Moment of the trip:

Tie. 1) A Geo tracker with a big ole girl sitting in the back holding onto a 25 foot piece of wood dragging down the road. 2) A 8 year old kid sitting in an air raft tied to the top of a blazer going down the road.

Dissapointment of the trip:

Fake LARPers! We shoulda seen shit like this instead of airsoft!

[video=youtube;j_ekugPKqFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw&feature=related[/video]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yes, we did catch a few fish and we won't put up any number showing who caught the most lol. Huck gave his fish some lovin before tossin it back in the lake.

This was just after Mike and Mike showed up and before ol Huck and the beaver dam/ thorn bush accident. Ol Huck got tore up :D.

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I think the quote of the weekend was Joe : I,m gonna be hung over in the morning and if them LARPers start blowing trumpets in the morning I'm sending rounds down range!!!!!!!!!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Had a great time the night and day I was there! hopefully my dumbarse will remember my medication so I can spend the whole weekend next time !!!! Wish I could of stayed to meet Mike and Mike, and I was very impressed with Jesse's 201 yd bow shot!!!!! and even more impressed with Joe walking back and gettin Jesse's arrow!!!

Sorry we didn't say goodbye buddy. I didn't know if you was going to go ahead and stay home or if you might get a chance to come back later. Glad to hear your feeling better. Was great to meet up with you this weekend and hope you can make the next one.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
New word for my vocab.

LARP

Never heard that one before lmao.

Thought we might have to keep tabs on ol Huck and make sure he didn't go down to play along. He was laying eyes on one of them chicks down there lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We had some fun at the expense of some LARP's... Some guy was posting on a public bulletin board on a LAN network and the LARP's were coming out of the closet... told them too meet at a certain area and we found out who all were LARP's that were in the closet. rotflmao You'd be surprised how many of them there are lol....

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Looks like a good time right there. I'm glad the weather held out for you most of the time. I'm looking foward to meeting all you guys some day.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had to be better than cleaning the house up for my wife's neice's graduation party we hosted today. I am going to be cleaning up after those pigs for weeks. Glad you guys had a good time!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Our neighbors were nothing short of quality entertainment. 3 generations of straight up jackedupness. Grandpa, a married couple with a kid and infant, and a bigun. And boy do I mean a bigun... She crawled in a 9 person tent with a lantern and all you could see was a sliver of light around the edges... That's where the famous ""That's not a shadow, that's a $)#(@*! lunar eclipse!" - Huntn2" quote came from. Friday night she insisted on wearing an above the knee moo-moo.. She would bend over by the fire and you could see clear to next tuesday... Looked like a big tater sack of fighting squirrels. It was so wrong and repulsive you just couldn't stop looking.

Saturday they decided they were going fishing.. Little Johny hops in the Boat and says "Lets Go Dad, Lets Go fishing"

Without saying a word, not even a hold on tight.. Dad hops in the blazer and off they go... Even ole Remy is like WTF..