Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your adult beverage of choice......

QBD2

Any beer I can't see through, a gooooodddd rye whiskey, an occasional top shelf bourbon, and good ol' NC peach brandy...straight out of the jar.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
bud heavy, coors light, american honey and jameson. my cousin came back from sf training and got me on jameson and pickle juice. its pretty damn good. i only really tie one on maybe once a year now but when i do i do it up right. i dont recover like i use too. i use too party hard thursday friday and saturdays now i get drunk on a friday i dont recover til monday.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Beer, I like the octoberfests and Becks, But when I drink more then a few Ill have a bud light.
shots, Bout any good tequila.
mix. Bloody mary's in the morning.
Love me some good shine

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
This morning, its Baileys Irish Cream and a strong Italian roast coffee. mmmmmmm:smiley_bril:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Mine is mostly beer, and of the craft variety. Can't really say I have an all time favorite but anything from Cigar City out of Florida is phenomenal.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I tried KCCO black lager beer. It was pretty good. My friend d heard about it from his BIL so we was at BW3 and they had it. Try it out you might like it. KCCO it's made by Keep Calm Chive On