Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
It was a hell of a trip. Came into 3 inches of snow and driving winds and two days later sunny and 65! Pictures don't do this part of the world justice. Glad to be back though as I said.

Wmiller07

We had my son's parent teacher conference today and he is doing very well. He is in 1st grade and the teacher may send him to second grade for reading. He is considered gifted so he gets to go to an after school science program where he gets to build a catapult. I'm really proud of him so just wanted to brag a bit.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We had my son's parent teacher conference today and he is doing very well. He is in 1st grade and the teacher may send him to second grade for reading. He is considered gifted so he gets to go to an after school science program where he gets to build a catapult. I'm really proud of him so just wanted to brag a bit.

Cool!!! Awesome stuff!:smiley_clap:

Gordo

Athens County
Old man just rolled in earlier today to officially kick the season off in the morning. Great to see him and my mom.

Excited to drop him at his stand in the morn. The annual 4:30 a.m. Shuffle.

Time to get the party started.

Good shit

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Great pics and great to hear Miller!

Yesterday was too good for me because we got to do my favorite work (clear brush) after we finally got a track hoe in to clear around our pond. We also had them clean out the cattails which were taking over. We clear out a total of 10 white pines and spruce which were killing the pH of the pond by constantly dropping needles in it. We'll be able to mow around it now, which is great for the kids, plus we will plant a willow and some fruit trees around it. We'll add a couple grass carp and some bass in the spring as well.

I love farm ponds and when dad bought this place 12 years ago, I was stoked to have one, but it's always sucked for fishing. Hoping this will fix that, along with developing the spring that feeds it so it'll get a better supply of fresh water. This was a small dream come true for me!
20171013_165914.jpgIMG_20171013_101204_566.jpg