Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I think he was done at 8:33

C'mon man!! I set myself up better than that... I made it till 8:35:58. New personal best!! :pickle:

The wife & I are actually getting to go out to dinner tonight. First time in a few years that we actually get to celebrate our anniversary. Maybe I can beat my record again. :smiley_bril:

Good stuff guys!! Congrats on the new rig Jesse. Nice bushy tails Greg, gotta get out and do that here too.

Life is good.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Sitting on the porch listening to squirrels and drinking coffee in my wool shirt...dam nice morning.

Flatlander

Darby Creek
Pulled the rig up to Lake Erie yesterday, watched the sunrise over the lake, caught a bunch of perch and a few walleye, watched the sun set over the lake. Life is good!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Man i just had a bomb of a lunch....lime, pepper and cilantro enfused worchestershire sauce smothering some deer steaks...mmm.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Mmmm good

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347816235564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347816235564.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 78

Milo

Tatonka guide.
If will try to recreate the recipe and post it up here....i did it by ratio so i need to rethink it ....it was delish and yummo(for jbrown)

Ingredients

Fresh cilantro
Wochestershire sauce
Steak sauce
Pepper
Lime juice
Garlic powder

Warm it on the stove and then add fresh on top of steaks , slightly warm.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Dad and I went out and moved some stands today too Mike. We arent as far as you though, we still have 1 more to tweak. But it feels awsome to get the rest up and ready. This weather we had this weekend is also good! Oh, and dad and I got my truck running today. Been a good weekend.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Redcloud beat me TOO it. I was going to bust your chops TOO. lmao

Good deal bumping into him. He sells some fine products.

Took the boys to church this morning. Took a nap. Took Geoffrey to his football game. They won huge. He never got in until the turned the scoreboard off which sorta irks me. Once a team is up by 40pts they turn off the scoreboard. With only 4 guys on the bench, this is frustrating to see him sitting out. However, once in at nose guard, he got some learning time on the field. The center was gargantuan. Knocked Geoffrey on his butt several times, and pancaked him a few more. However, he didn't give up and managed to hold his own several plays and plug some holes on a couple others. Gotta start somewhere, even if it is on your butt.

Finished up the day with some fresh apple cider from our apple trees and shooting my Hoyt. Milo from Skeeter Creek walked me thru an issue I was having over the phone. Looking forward to dialing in my pins and having at least one bow ready for opening day!