Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well What's Your Plans

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have a pretty good one for you guys.

Q: How many rednecks does it take to climb on the roof of your camper (without a ladder), and repair the A/C unit at the KOA at 11pm on a holiday weekend?

A: Only one when you have a pissed off wife and three crusty kids waiting

:smiley_crocodile:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well last night was a cookout and bonfire at our place with some friends and family. Today was helping dad open the pool at hos place. Tomorrow will be church and 2 graduation parties (w/o beer). Monday is the worst. We have a parade in the morning which I enjoy, but then the big Shelby tradition of opening day of youth softball follows. I can't believe that they do this. End up spending almost the whole day at the ball fields because they do pictures too. :mad: Man I can't wait till Audrey is longer playing softball.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I'm a loser , sitting at the house with nothing to do. I have to work Monday the wife's out taking care of parents dogs all night and the kids are out running so I can't really go get into anything

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Currently enjoying a fire and deciding how many more beers I should drink. When you are at that point of feeling pretty good and one more beer is going to push me over the top and leave me bloated. . . yeah, I think I will watch the fire burn out and call it a night. Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Weekend so far! The wife and I are leaving the house in the morning around 7ish to take the Kayaks and head to Nelsonville for a 24 mile Kayak Trip. It will be our first trip downstream, and we were hoping to make a day of it. I just hope we didn't bite off more than we can chew by committing to a 24 mile voyage.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Church this morning, fishing this afternoon and walleye/asparagus on the grill this evening...plus a few beers. I'll be in the parade tomorrow with the boys for scouts.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I have my family at my camper. Taking the kids swimming, and exploring. I will also get some time to work on my lease putting more minerals out and checking a few campers. Oh yeah they have $1 bowling in town on Sunday so I know the kids want to go there.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Weekend so far! The wife and I are leaving the house in the morning around 7ish to take the Kayaks and head to Nelsonville for a 24 mile Kayak Trip. It will be our first trip downstream, and we were hoping to make a day of it. I just hope we didn't bite off more than we can chew by committing to a 24 mile voyage.

Sounds like a great time Greg! What a perfect day to be on some water! Enjoy your day!