Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well, mowing season is officialy here

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
My 53 Jubilee Tractor was covered with a tarp all winter. Topped fluids and gas, hit the button and it started right up. This makes like 4 years on an economy grade battery....Awesome!

Yard does look good Chad.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My 53 Jubilee Tractor was covered with a tarp all winter. Topped fluids and gas, hit the button and it started right up. This makes like 4 years on an economy grade battery....Awesome!

Yard does look good Chad.

Goes against all the grain lol... love it....

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
This was me last week. Needs done again already

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
You Ohio guys don't know how good you have it, here in North Carolina we have to fertilize, over seed, aerate every year or we have no grass just dirt and weeds. The dirt here sucks

Bigcountry40

You Ohio guys don't know how good you have it, here in North Carolina we have to fertilize, over seed, aerate every year or we have no grass just dirt and weeds. The dirt here sucks

Not in the Eastern part of the State, that Red Clay ya'll had in the west did suck

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I usually hold off cutting until it really needs it, seems until the fist cut it grows at a slower pace but after the first cut it takes off like wildfire lol....

My buddy knows that and while we were away he cut it to screw with me come to find out lol... Gotta love buddies... Twice a week for the foreseeable future lol...