Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Truewerk work pants

Jamie

Ohio
I have tried quite a few different kinds of work wear over the years for both paint work and other stuff like yard work, cutting firewood, etc. The Truewerk T2 work pants are probably the most comfortable, best quality I have tried. Designed well, the fit is good, they won't ever shrink and they deflect briars as well as anything else that isn't an actual brush pant. If these came in white with pockets for slide in knee pads like my Carhart's, I would be wearing them for paint work, too. High quality garment by every metric that matters to me. I have two pair now, and will probably get another.

TRUEWERK Pants | Men’s Workwear Pants | Shop TRUEWERK

Jamie

Ohio
Do you order them similarly to jeans for sizing or?
The inseam seemed very long to me. In jeans, Dockers, etc., I am almost always a 34/34 sometimes a 36/34. The first pair I ordered with the 34" inseam since I'd rather them be too long than too short, and they are a little too long, even with boots on. Second pair I got 34/32 and they fit me perfect. I'm 6'1", 195lbs.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Hasn’t been long. So far though I am impressed. I have had a couple soggy jobs and they have been nice and dry. Also have been impressed with the fact that they aren’t too warm or too cold. Wind resistant as well. Been working up in the barn building the living quarters and have very pleased with the movement and pocket configuration.

Reactions: 5Cent and Jamie

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
How stain resistant are they? Seems like mulch dye, dirt ground into the knees, or grease/oils from working in the shop are my biggest issues. Just buy $10 pants and replace often has been my method of combating it.