Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trash talk

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I didn't want to be the one who said it. :smiley_crocodile:

Joe- you might be able to look pimp, but I know your background. You are just an old swamp rat raised in the backwoods. lol You've done well for yourself.

Ryan, can I get a different team member? I think Phil is loosing it already and it's not even April yet. Did you forget this was trash talkin Phil not the props thread buddy.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Phil!

I'm hitting the pause button on the trash talking for just a second.....

Your 2013-14 buck mount looks great JD! Your taxi does great work buddy! Congrats on another great deer!

Pause button pushed and gloves back on.....

Dang bud, the belt from the Gap has to go!

How did your taxi get the tire tread and grill impression off the cape? He's daaaaaaaymn good!lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I know some of you guys are looking for team names, so here is one you are welcome to have.

Flinging Arrow Guys. You can go by FAGs for short! lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I hope Dennis(customizer1000) kills the 2 headed quadruple throat patched dick swinging three legged albino doe with a 2.5" slit in her ear, he has on camera this year so he can get 5 bonus points. lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Whomever came up with this idea for a team name is a genius!
F.E.A.T.Y.

Figure it out.

It's actually the first letter of each team members moniker cleverly put in order to spell a word that has no use in the English language....rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ryan, can I get a different team member? I think Phil is loosing it already and it's not even April yet. Did you forget this was trash talkin Phil not the props thread buddy.

Nope. In the past this has turned into some ugliness. I decided if I was going to trash talk, I was going to keep it above the board and keep all trash talking in jest. No need to forget we are a brotherhood here.

WRONG! I have no mancrush on Joe. My mancrush is Dannmann. Why? He is "pleasantly plump", yet thinks he is an Australian shin model. He hides behind bacon, only because he secretly has a thing for unkept middle eastern women who refuse to shower/shave. He thinks he is a poet, but really it is a cover up for his love of Shakesphere and the fine arts from his early days of "free love". He names his bucks AFTER he kills them, only because he didn't know they existed prior to when he sees them and shoots them. He loves his Mosin Nagant, but only because it kicks harder than he can and they are taller than him.

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Phil, that was some first class smack.
I'm honored. You must be really fond of me.
You must think of me like I'm your dick (your usual smack target) :pickle:
<where's the "masturbating in the cab of a sweeper truck" smiley?>

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phil, that was some first class smack.
I'm honored. You must be really fond of me.
You must think of me like I'm your dick (your usual smack target) :pickle:
<where's the "masturbating in the cab of a sweeper truck" smiley?>
Lol! Not sure there is a spanking the monkey icon. Well played sir!