Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I did another series of "circuit training" as JJ put it. Worked all day yesterday. Came home, tucked the kids in bed, and put up 4 stands for coyotes. Called in one with no shot. Went out and spread salt. Does 1.5days without sleep count as a workout?

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Need to head to the gym soon to work of my terrible eating yesterday. Ugh! I really need to punish myself...

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Did 45 minutes on the elliptical, equating to 850 calories burnt. Then work on pecs, shoulders, and t-ceps. Feeling good right now!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I totally fugging pigged out today (Mexican food) and no time to get to the gym. Maybe I will run tonight if it isn't TOO cold.

Good news is as of this morning I was back down 34 pounds compared to my original start date of September 15th.

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good job Charles! I split firewood. Once again, the bobcat did the splitting, but I stacked my 2.5yd bucket so it is ready for the wood burner when I need to replentish the wood supply.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Ran 5.4 miles on a treadmill today. Dang I'm hurting......

Tomorrow I have to weigh in. I won't make the scale, but I should squeak in on the body fat measurement. We'll see how it goes. It's pretty bad if you fail and at this point is a career killer.

Can you imagine having a job that required you to be a a certain weight/body fat level regardless of how fit you are or how good you look in in uniform? Oh, and you can be told to hop on the scales with little to no notice too.

Believe it or not but the stress of tis gets me more an anything else.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Thanks to a good book I burnt over 1100 calories at the gym plus some weight lifting. Feeling great right now.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Workout sucked tonight. Son interupted me three different times to the point where I had to get off the mill and go upstairs to check on things. Finally gave up after 1.3 miles. F'n' pizzed.