Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Waterfowl Chronicles

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We killed our 15 geese yesterday, but when I tried teal hunting in the evening it wasn't very good . Saw a couple but that was it .
Geese today jumped fields on us . Not a shot fired .

Great job jimbo.
Thanks bud.

For whatever reason, I've always found the teal hunting to be much better in the mornings than the evenings. I don't know if it's because of the bright legals or what but the birds just never show up as much for afternoon hunts.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Thats great man . I keep hoping to kill one someday . We just don't see em . Especially now adays . Oh well , such is life I suppose .

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Thats great man . I keep hoping to kill one someday . We just don't see em . Especially now adays . Oh well , such is life I suppose .

If I can get the other two located, I'll get you down here.

Aaron, yea I saw it in the group on their first pass. Actually misjudged which bird in was when they came in to finish and shot a juvie first! Panic mode kicked in until I realized it was one bird over so it was a quick transition to kill it. Finished up with another juvie. May be coming back up that way Sunday for a hunt at the gf parents in Wooster, been talking to Jake and if everything goes as planned your more than welcome to tag along.

Kaiser878

ohio
Went to a little strip pond by my house. Been a few mallards in there. Of course they all came at once. We managed 6 though. So I'll take it.... the old man is still doing his thing
uploadfromtaptalk1414249921028.jpg

JPN

coshocton
Marcus (mao) and I went out to the pond by my house tonight. We were set up in the wrong spot and watched a few hundred land on the backside. We still managed to knock down 3 woodies and my dog got her first 2 retrieves!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Amiller, I , and another buddy hit a spot this morning Aaron had scouted . It was great . We banged a 3 man limit in 25 minutes ! 6 mallards 8 teal , and 4 woodies.