Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Muzzy Hunt - Salt Fork - January 7, 2023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Made it home and fully unpacked. Had a damn good time despite the struggles we endured on the hunting front. Shout out to @Shoot-straight who undoubtedly took more steps than anyone else yesterday. I appreciate you and Cody putting in the work for a bunch of guys you'd never met. And you weren't even kidnapped! 😂 Make sure Cody joins up if he hasn't already and I look forward to birddogging some deer with you boys another day. Same with you @Isaacorps, I'll drive deer with you any time brother.

Chance, I appreciate your efforts on the hunting front, but I'll never trust you with my pizza order again. 😂 Your buddy Mike is a good dude for letting us assemble at his casa, and for selling us a little firewood.

I enjoyed meeting @ChrisPA15 and hearing about his adventures. Glad you stopped by buddy!

@Hedgelj was good to hang with your brother on the pusher's side of things yesterday. He's a good guy to hang with. And your mom's carmels are only second to your candied jalapeños.

@xbowguy, thanks for hanging by our side with Maxx on the ready. Always good to share stories and info with you!

@Dannmann801, @Bigcountry40, and @cotty16, I always enjoy hanging with you guys and am happy to have seen you fellers!

Quote of the Day: "You wouldn't believe the things people will stick in their ass." 😂

Ohio
Made it home and fully unpacked. Had a damn good time despite the struggles we endured on the hunting front. Shout out to @Shoot-straight who undoubtedly took more steps than anyone else yesterday. I appreciate you and Cody putting in the work for a bunch of guys you'd never met. And you weren't even kidnapped! 😂 Make sure Cody joins up if he hasn't already and I look forward to birddogging some deer with you boys another day. Same with you @Isaacorps, I'll drive deer with you any time brother.

Chance, I appreciate your efforts on the hunting front, but I'll never trust you with my pizza order again. 😂 Your buddy Mike is a good dude for letting us assemble at his casa, and for selling us a little firewood.

I enjoyed meeting @ChrisPA15 and hearing about his adventures. Glad you stopped by buddy!

@Hedgelj was good to hang with your brother on the pusher's side of things yesterday. He's a good guy to hang with. And your mom's carmels are only second to your candied jalapeños.

@xbowguy, thanks for hanging by our side with Maxx on the ready. Always good to share stories and info with you!

@Dannmann801, @Bigcountry40, and @cotty16, I always enjoy hanging with you guys and am happy to have seen you fellers!

Quote of the Day: "You wouldn't believe the things people will stick in their ass." 😂
Had a blast yesterday. Wish we would have put down some deer but it was still an awesome day. Everyone that made the trip were good people. Forget my wife and Cody who judged me for meeting up with a bunch of guys I met on the internet! Lol @bowhunter1023 we might have to change that quote to orfices after the story I heard yesterday! 🦌 hahaha

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Don’t know the truthfulness to this report but my buddy mike told me there was 121 deer taken out of salt fork this weekend… I think I maybe heard 7/8 shots all day Saturday…. Him and wayne(the guy in the grey 250 we kept running out of all the spots) were talking yesterday evening. I guess he got the information from that resource officer we bumped into Saturday afternoon. We suck…. Lol