Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thug robs CCW holder in Dayton.

Buckmaster

Portage
How did they even know they were the right size shoe?

Doesn't matter. Do their pants fit? Generally not....there usually half way down their a$$.

As for the shoes.....simply a status symbol....I got them, you don't. I have a Caddy, a blonde girl friend, a pair of brand new shoes, and a pair of brand new work boots (though I don't work).

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
"The remaining juveniles fled after the shooting, which occurred about 10 a.m. One was caught on the mall’s south lot. The other was arrested in Middletown, according to Phares.Monday night, both juveniles, ages 16 and 17, remain in the Montgomery County Juvenile Intervention Center pending the filing of formal charges, according to Phares. It is unclear what charges, if any, will be filed. "

Well for shit's sake, they should be charged with murder !

" His mom and me gave him some money to go get them,” Moore said Monday. He said his son told him he wanted to go to Dayton to buy the new Air Jordan shoes being released Saturday. “’I’m going to be the first one there.’ That’s just what he told me "

All he accomplished was to be the first one dead there.

" My son got around the wrong guy,” Moore said. “He wasn’t brought up like this; He wasn’t raised in the streets.”

Seriously ??

" Jawaad Jabbar, 16, of Middletown, has been identified as the male who was killed "

Well of course it's gonna be someone whose name we can't pronounce !

About the "he wasn't brought up this way, he wasn't raised in the streets". This kid had been arrested like 9 times previously. Possession of marijuana on school grounds, fighting, weapons, etc.... I'm sure anyone that knew him could have told you this was the road he was heading down. But for some reason it's always someone else's fault. He "fell in with the wrong crowd" etc.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That wasn't JJ's dad that said "He wasn't raised in the streets"...that was a kid that was with him.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What a dumbass.

Strother23

Columbus, OH
Hopefully the ccw carrier won't have to face to much trouble for this to clear his name. But the way the nation is right now I don't see it being easy to deal with

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sad the CCW holder has to carry this with them the rest of their lives. They are the victim here. No wait. . . .my kid had the money but chose to join a crowd who would rather steal them, they are the victim here. No wait. . . JJ was shot down and killed after 9 arrests in his short life, he was the victim. . .

I just pray the CCW holder was not a white guy. Then, every white guy out there with a CCW is suddenly a racist puke, inbred, redneck, and hater. Obviously, BS. Just the way it is.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I tend to carry my ccw around this time of year more than usual due to Christmas shopping ect. Its always sad to see young life wasted like this. Be that as it may, I do like reading about innocent people protecting themselves and property through the CCW. Maybe these thugs will start thinking twice about trying to take what's not theirs.....

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
A shame some one would lose their life over a pair of shoes! But then stupid is as stupid does!

CKelhoffer91

Less than a mile from my house. I drove by Saturday and saw all the police and yellow tape. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I see now that little quote was already used.

Well then..

Robbing shoppers is like a box of chocolates....

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Someone posted a poem to the WHIO news facebook page for the story. I laughed my ass off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419387115.849699.jpg

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Sad the CCW holder has to carry this with them the rest of their lives. They are the victim here. No wait. . . .my kid had the money but chose to join a crowd who would rather steal them, they are the victim here. No wait. . . JJ was shot down and killed after 9 arrests in his short life, he was the victim. . .

I just pray the CCW holder was not a white guy. Then, every white guy out there with a CCW is suddenly a racist puke, inbred, redneck, and hater. Obviously, BS. Just the way it is.
This is so true Phil! Sad though......