Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This Deal Cant Be Beat!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just mine a few days ago. Man this thing is huge!

Anyone have a suggestion for a chair to use while hunting in it?

I have been using a folding camp chair. It's comfortable for 12 hr hunting days. I just fold it up out of the way when I leave. When it's cold I have a small propane heater burning on low put under the chair and drape a cover over my legs and I am warm and cozy.
Frank

ThunderEagle

I have been using a folding camp chair. It's comfortable for 12 hr hunting days.

I considered that, and if I was going to leave it setup someplace, it would probably be what I would use. However where I'd use this blind I would more than likely need to carry it in and out for any sit. Otherwise one of my Gander Mountain Mojo 2.0 chairs would be my choice. :)

I was looking at some of the "blind" specific chairs, Ameristep, Primos, and Gorilla Gear. I know I want a back on it, but the prices range from around 25-40 depending on model.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I set the blind up today and it was easier than the Doublebull to setup. I also like the several windows an all 4 sides. I am going to do a all day in it on Friday. And if I like it after 12 hrs hunting I will order another one. I will report back after a days hunt.
Frank

hunter56

Late getting in on this can I still get one for 89 bucks? How much is the shipping and handeling?

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The price dropped for me and free shipping when RAXX12 was typed into the Promo Code/Coupon Code box. I just ordered one on 12/12/12.
Hunter56: I just erected mine and smoked it in the driveway. First impression that this is a well built blind compared to the other's I have. Better material, each window has a cover (not some curtain to block off windows not being used) and most important...the zippers seem to be more heavy duty.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I hunted out of my blind about 5 times now. I was so impressed with hunting in the blind I ordered a 2nd one.
The only complaint I would have is the roofline seam between the roof and the side walls has visible stitching holes. I think I will take a block of beeswax and rub it on the seams.
In defense of the roof seam stitch holes my Primos Doublebull Darkhorse that cost 2 1/2 times more has the same seam problem.
When it leaks it is at the very edge so it's not really a problem. The beeswax should fix it just fine.
I may buy a 3rd one.
Thanks for the headsup as it's a great buy.
Frank

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Dammit, I just ordered one. The great reviews and the fact that the offer is still valid convinced me...
Thanks for the heads up MRX.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Best $89 you'll spend Mike -
After fussing with cheap crappy small cramped blinds, I'm sooo happy to have this one.
Ordering another tonite, 'cause I don't think I'll find a bargain like this again anytime soon.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
What!?!?! If you bought #3 and put it in the attic and pulled it out in 5 yrs, you'd be patting yourself on the back for your brilliance and foresight that allowed you to save $200+ because that's what a similar blind will probably cost by then....

If you don't buy a third yer just making a mistake, and you know it.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
What!?!?! If you bought #3 and put it in the attic and pulled it out in 5 yrs, you'd be patting yourself on the back for your brilliance and foresight that allowed you to save $200+ because that's what a similar blind will probably cost by then....

I have 3 :)

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio

For some reason, I feel like JBrown is talking..........:smiley_crocodile: