Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The View: TOO Style...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'd love to upgrade to a TenPoint and use my three Hortons for backups. But, TenPoints only wind from the right side with the Accu-Draw. Only being able to use my left hand is an issue. I asked at Bednar's about just turning the xbow backwards to cock it and they highly advised against that idea for some reason.

Dick, did you try going directly too ten point and talk too them via email or phone? Those folks have some outstanding customer service and I've been too the plant a couple of times..... Also there's a archery shop next door that I believe acts as their pro shop.... I might be wrong on that but it seems too register that it is.....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Dick, did you try going directly too ten point and talk too them via email or phone? Those folks have some outstanding customer service and I've been too the plant a couple of times..... Also there's a archery shop next door that I believe acts as their pro shop.... I might be wrong on that but it seems too register that it is.....

That's correct J.

It wouldn't hurt to contact them directly and ask if they can make any changes to help accommodate a change. It's at least worth a call or email.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's correct J.

It wouldn't hurt to contact them directly and ask if they can make any changes to help accommodate a change. It's at least worth a call or email.

I would think it's doable, heck if they can do it right handed no reason not too left handed in my thinking.... I had one of the cranks on the Titan I have and it was annoying too me and I removed it..... Wasn't that big of a deal really...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Chilin over a creek crossing. Waiting for the ghost.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417206530.002619.jpg

I spoke with them in July. I grew up about 1 1/2 miles from the shop and know the guys that own TP. We had a lengthy discussion and changing the crank to left handed didn't appear to be an option. That was why I suggested having the bow face my body to crank it. They advised against that also for safety reasons which I understand. Guess for now I'll continue to be a Hortontoter.