Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Reactions: Tipmoose

Stressless

Keene, OH
I am saying that the red wolf is a hybrid between a gray wolf and a coyote.
Copy, I'm saying there's a shit ton more coydogs out running everywhere then wolf hybrids.

The farm, mid East OH, has a thriving population of bobcats(gone from Ohio 1850-1946) and had a bear 2 years ago - first documented bear since the late 1800's. So wolves and mountain lions...elk...? faq I don't know but for me, it's cool to witness.

Reactions: Clay Showalter

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Copy, I'm saying there's a shit ton more coydogs out running everywhere then wolf hybrids.

The farm, mid East OH, has a thriving population of bobcats(gone from Ohio 1850-1946) and had a bear 2 years ago - first documented bear since the late 1800's. So wolves and mountain lions...elk...? faq I don't know but for me, it's cool to witness.
CEA2A928-BA2E-4414-BDED-DD38CDC4C90B.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Stressless

Bowkills

Nw oh
200 plus a week in food 200 plus a week in gas.....gm bailout happened last time gas hit 4.89. Whats going to happen this go around?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
View attachment 147903
I’d almost be willing too do that, if they knocked about 40% off of msrp and I could pick and choose what chips get installed at a later date…. Especially that one that controls the engine shutoff when at a stop….

They make pods to plug in the odb port that disabled it. We have one on the Durango. If I couldn't figure out how to disable that thing it would have been in a ditch on fire somewhere long ago.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Turned 40 in September, had 4 classmates die since then. 3 fellow males, all "unexpectedly" and girl I've known since were kids who has cystic fibrosis. She actually outlived her childhood prognosis. Her daughter is very close to my daughter, so it's been a real "full circle" moment. I suspect one of the guys died from a motorcycle accident, but have never had that confirmed. Just remember passing him on the highway on a cruiser with no helmet and thought "huh, didn't know he was a motorcycle guy". The other was a good candidate for drugs or suicide. Always a surly sort and in trouble most of his life. The latest was a childhood friend as well. Still remember sleepovers at his house because he had 2 brothers and a rich aunt. If she bought them one thing, she bought 3, so they had 3 of every cool toy in 1988. He died "unexpectedly" and I'd heard through the grapevine that he'd gotten his booster two weeks prior. He was a surly sort too, so it could have been self-inflicted or any # of actual causes. Regardless, it's weird to see your classmates die off at any age, especially following our 20th high school anniversary in 2021.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Turned 40 in September, had 4 classmates die since then. 3 fellow males, all "unexpectedly" and girl I've known since were kids who has cystic fibrosis. She actually outlived her childhood prognosis. Her daughter is very close to my daughter, so it's been a real "full circle" moment. I suspect one of the guys died from a motorcycle accident, but have never had that confirmed. Just remember passing him on the highway on a cruiser with no helmet and thought "huh, didn't know he was a motorcycle guy". The other was a good candidate for drugs or suicide. Always a surly sort and in trouble most of his life. The latest was a childhood friend as well. Still remember sleepovers at his house because he had 2 brothers and a rich aunt. If she bought them one thing, she bought 3, so they had 3 of every cool toy in 1988. He died "unexpectedly" and I'd heard through the grapevine that he'd gotten his booster two weeks prior. He was a surly sort too, so it could have been self-inflicted or any # of actual causes. Regardless, it's weird to see your classmates die off at any age, especially following our 20th high school anniversary in 2021.
I have a picture from senior prom, 7 of us in the picture. Only 3 left now.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
At almost age 50, they come fast and frequent.