Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Story of Bankshot.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So I got the rack up to JD yesterday to let him score it.. I was off some.. But only a couple inches... lol That fugger gets closer guessing a deers score in a TC photo, than I do actually putting a tape one them.. lmao

167 7/8 gross. 157 2/8 net.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So I got the rack up to JD yesterday to let him score it.. I was off some.. But only a couple inches... lol That fugger gets closer guessing a deers score in a TC photo, than I do actually putting a tape one them.. lmao

167 7/8 gross. 157 2/8 net.

Who cares what the numbers are... that's a BBBC-qualifier! Congrats again!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
EASILY!!!! MASS, MASS, MASS and good beam length is what this buck is...lol

20 7/8 and 20 5/8 for 40 2/8 Only 2/8 deduct in mass.

L beam = 24 6/8 R beam = 24 1/8 -.5 deduct.

90.2 in Beam lengths and mass alone.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I don't know how I missed this thread. That buck gets more impressive everytime I see it. Great story as well. (could have done without the makeout pic lmao) Congrats on a monster buddy. I can't wait to see the finished mount.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Who ever thought shooting a buck like that in the hind leg would kill em... Look at that...lol

He's not the only one that knows that trick!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

He's not the only one that knows that trick!

I knew poking fun at you about that was going to cause me some bad karma later.. lol... Or good Karma. i don't know... Either way.. They die when you shoot em in the ass. lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not sure how I missed this thread. But, congrats on a great buck. Glad that you were able to recover him. To lose a deer of that caliber would make anyone sick.

Thanks.. :) I was determined not to loose him.. I had 6 more days off work and would have spent every one looking... Right before i found him i was telling JD that I was going to spend the rest of the day walking every other corn row in this giant field.