Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Hoyt is done...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Charles, I have to say buddy, that looks pretty damn good!

At what distance do you and the others here tune through paper? 5 yards or closer?

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Charles, I have to say buddy, that looks pretty damn good!

At what distance do you and the others here tune through paper? 5 yards or closer?

I don't really stress paper but use it to verify my tune. Time/sync cams, set center shot, get sights dead on l/r, group tune, repeat, creep tune and the verify with paper at 3, 9 and 15 feet. Usually broad heads are on with bare shafts and field points if all the above is done.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for the info Charles! I might take my Drenalin LD up to Milo's when I come up for the D&T expo and have him help me check it over for its tune. Maybe exchange that Mathews drop zone rest for a limb driver or something.

I believe it's shoots alright but no harm in double checking with Eric. Maybe you can come over TOO, I'll bring some beers!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks for the info Charles! I might take my Drenalin LD up to Milo's when I come up for the D&T expo and have him help me check it over for its tune. Maybe exchange that Mathews drop zone rest for a limb driver or something.

I believe it's shoots alright but no harm in double checking with Eric. Maybe you can come over TOO, I'll bring some beers!

Sounds like a plan!