Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The best of hunts, the worst of hunts......

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I have to commend you for doing what is right. Knowing you personally, you are no dumbass......you simply made a mistake and manned-up to it. You did what an honest sportsman would do and that say's a lot........May not be bacon, but still a pile of great eating.

X2! Great post Rick.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Congrats on a good eatin deer Dan. Lessons learned are what keeps the world turning buddy. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda, happens all the time lol.

Go get a tag for muzzy season and smack another deer buddy.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
You have come a long way Dan.Congrads!
You did the right thing tagging up. I woun't tell you someday you'll shoot a ball dragger just because you did the right thing this weekend. I will say your actions are what make you the type of person you are.
And I'm happy to call you my friend. Well done Dan.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You did the right thing tagging up. I woun't tell you someday you'll shoot a ball dragger just because you did the right thing this weekend. I will say your actions are what make you the type of person you are.

x2!
Good shooting, and congratulations, Dan!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

Great post Jim!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
a lesser man would have kicked it into the brush and pretended it never happened. congrats an the deer and thank you for being a stand up guy.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nice work on a fine WV 11-point Dann!!! I know it is a kick in the pecker, but shit happens in this sport. Usually it means we go home empty handed. But at least you can fill the freezer this time!

Oh, and that TOO!!! :smiley_clap: