Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The bent brow buck

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Tank! Is he a home body or does he disappear come hard horn?

I have seen him and have pictures of him through out the season last year. Getting a lot more daytime pictures of him so far this year though. He is the only true stud that we can confirm is staying on our property for the most part. Although the neighbor has pictures of him this year to. Between us and a few neighbors, And the different bucks we have pictures of in the area it looks like it is going to be a good year for mature bucks.

themedic

OHIO
I have seen him and have pictures of him through out the season last year. Getting a lot more daytime pictures of him so far this year though. He is the only true stud that we can confirm is staying on our property for the most part. Although the neighbor has pictures of him this year to. Between us and a few neighbors, And the different bucks we have pictures of in the area it looks like it is going to be a good year for mature bucks.

That's great! Do you know where he beds? That's a giant buck.....good luck. Start planning the hunt now and I want to see pics on Halloween or b4 November

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
We have pictures of him coming out of both sides of one of our sanctuary's. We have stands at both places. I typically don't hunt until around Halloween and hunt for as long as possible through the beginning of November. It would be great to sport some harvest pictures with this buck. Although there are a few more I wont pass on to wait for him. Plus I figure we have 4 years to kill this buck.

Bigcountry40

Do you believe he spends majority of his time on your property? Out of curiosity how much property do you hunt where this monster is?

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Do you believe he spends majority of his time on your property? Out of curiosity how much property do you hunt where this monster is?

For the most part I believe he stays on our property. I believe its his core area. But you never know when the rut comes what will happen. We hunt just over 200 acres. Our neighbor has over 200 also and the buck does bed in there sanctuary to. I'd love to take him but if my buddies or the neighbor take him i'll be happy. There are other bucks on our propertys that are just as big or bigger but I like him.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
He's done growing. Looking pretty good. He likes the sun witch is a nice plus. 1.jpg11.jpg111.jpg