Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 13 - Passin' Thru

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Welcome Vernon.Since you were last to check in we will let you pick our team name.Hopefully it will be better than Four guys that like Willie's LMAO. Oh never mind it was Four gay's and a Willy.

fixed it for ya.

good luck this season guys. Huck, you're gonna kill a booner this year.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
So how much time are you all going to be able to get out this season?Hey Vernon was that this year you had your stuff stolen?Wont be long now, starting to get excited.Have had all my stands and blinds up since the end of august.Will try and get my neice out a few times when she is available and will be busy in November as my Uncle Vernon, yea another Vernon maybe that will mean good luck for our team LOL and cousin will be in from California for 2 weeks to hunt the family farm.I will have 25 days available to hunt in November so should get alot of tree time in.I do have alot of patience and also enjoy the late season with the cold and snow.Will try and get a doe early and just hold out for a couple bucks i have seen this summer.Good Luck guys.

00buck

So how much time are you all going to be able to get out this season?Hey Vernon was that this year you had your stuff stolen?Wont be long now, starting to get excited.Have had all my stands and blinds up since the end of august.Will try and get my neice out a few times when she is available and will be busy in November as my Uncle Vernon, yea another Vernon maybe that will mean good luck for our team LOL and cousin will be in from California for 2 weeks to hunt the family farm.I will have 25 days available to hunt in November so should get alot of tree time in.I do have alot of patience and also enjoy the late season with the cold and snow.Will try and get a doe early and just hold out for a couple bucks i have seen this summer.Good Luck guys.

yes it was this year headed out to get atleast one stand and get it up today with the rain and i will be hunting every chance i can get mainly weekends but if i get off work early i will be sneaking out to the woods

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County

I will be hunting tues evening-sat morning every week that I work. I will be hunting Mon-sat morning of gun season and thurs fri of gun season at a nature preserve. I have my vacation scheduled for bow hunting oct 29th-nov 8th. I will also be bow hunting the nature preserve from oct 12-25th and jan 11th-24th. By my estimate I should see some deer this year as long as I stay healthy and in a tree.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey guys put some points on the board for us yesterday morning with a big doe at 7:45 am..I will be holding out now for one of a couple bucks i hope to get a shot at.Maybe take another doe if i get a chance in the late season .Good luck when you make it out.

00buck

went out didnt get a shot saw 4 my buddy shot a doe at 732 last night will be back out tonight

Huckleberry Finn

Hey guys put some points on the board for us yesterday morning with a big doe at 7:45 am..I will be holding out now for one of a couple bucks i hope to get a shot at.Maybe take another doe if i get a chance in the late season .Good luck when you make it out.

Congrats man, that's a nice start!

I think my first trip to the woods will be Strouds...

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I also tried out the new Nap Crossbow Killzone Broadhead on the doe.They are a wicked broadhead.Strong sharp blades and could have used it again. phpQu4zLNPM.jpgphphn6mM6PM.jpg