Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Summer Shoot Food Thread

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Not sure what he did but he didn't do it to me. I was drunk. Not THAT drunk though. Haha

I felt bad for ya Phil. I had gone to bed but herd someone dragging their feet. Came out of the tent to see you sort of circle the tents over a 15 minute period.
Eventually you worked your way back to the fire area so I went back to bed comforted to know you were back with the remaining hard core group still up...
I just dident want you to go-to-ground that far from everyone.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I felt bad for ya Phil. I had gone to bed but herd someone dragging their feet. Came out of the tent to see you sort of circle the tents over a 15 minute period.
Eventually you worked your way back to the fire area so I went back to bed comforted to know you were back with the remaining hard core group still up...
I just dident want you to go-to-ground that far from everyone.

Now I feel bad. Yet, I feel fortunate to have such a great group of guys keeping an eye on me. Or babysitting me. However one wants to look at it. :smiley_crocodile:

Gordo

Athens County
Now I feel bad. Yet, I feel fortunate to have such a great group of guys keeping an eye on me. Or babysitting me. However one wants to look at it. :smiley_crocodile:

C'mon bro!!! Don't beat yourself up. I wasn't even there, but it's not like you where breaking stuff or starting fights with people. It happens!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phil couldn't of donkey punched his way out of a barn yard that night lol
I was ten feet tall and bullet proof for awhile though. Right on the edge of perfection. . . .until the Crown kept getting passed my way. That pushed me over the edge.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio

Good thing I didn't see ya.... I'd of followed you around saying "You look like your gonna throw up" "WOW... Yer gonna puke ain't ya?" rotflmao

j/k I'd have kept an eye on you as well. :smiley_coolpeace:

Next Time: You'll hear me saying "This right here is why you got a bag of gummy peckers in the mail".... rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good thing I didn't see ya.... I'd of followed you around saying "You look like your gonna throw up" "WOW... Yer gonna puke ain't ya?" rotflmao

j/k I'd have kept an eye on you as well. :smiley_coolpeace:
Don't BS me. You were the guy walking around munching on a bag of gummy dicks. Lmao

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio

I haven't been that drunk in many years and I still wince when I think of how you must have felt in the morning.
I would never leave one of you to wander away from the fold in that state.
I know you'd do the same.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I haven't been that drunk in many years and I still wince when I think of how you must have felt in the morning.
I would never leave one of you to wander away from the fold in that state.
I know you'd do the same.
X2, except for the drunk part😀