Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strother VS Elite

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
HAHAHAHA JBrown! I told you that Strother would get to you. I have been considering buying another bow but everything I shot so far just hasn't been up to snuff. I shot the Answer and was completely underwhelmed. I wanna shoot the Obsession Addiction, Prime Centroid, Winchester Lightning and a couple of Strothers. We will see...Going to shoot 3d and deer with the Vindy and maybe by a new bow this winter when everyone is lusting after what is new on the market.

If I were to buy an Elite it would be used. No reason to get new when you can get one for half price with a full warranty.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nope. Never bought one.. Still in the market however.. I'll have one before deer season.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
HAHAHAHA JBrown! I told you that Strother would get to you. I have been considering buying another bow but everything I shot so far just hasn't been up to snuff. I shot the Answer and was completely underwhelmed. I wanna shoot the Obsession Addiction, Prime Centroid, Winchester Lightning and a couple of Strothers. We will see...Going to shoot 3d and deer with the Vindy and maybe by a new bow this winter when everyone is lusting after what is new on the market.

If I were to buy an Elite it would be used. No reason to get new when you can get one for half price with a full warranty.

Those Obsession bows look very nice. I really want to get my hands on Lethal Force.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I should back off here. As far as I am concerned, Joe would have first dibs at your bow Jim. This would be IF you decide to sell it. haha Semi shotgun? It will happen one way or another. No worries and no hurries on my part. There will be the right deal come along.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I should back off here. As far as I am concerned, Joe would have first dibs at your bow Jim. This would be IF you decide to sell it. haha Semi shotgun? It will happen one way or another. No worries and no hurries on my part. There will be the right deal come along.
joe aint after j's bow ya non thread reader

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Joe, we have some things to iron out obviously, so whenever we get together on that you are welcome to it. Shoot it till youre sick of it and keep it or send it back. Either way is fine with me.