Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stark County late season GIANT!!!!!!!!

Flathead76

Athens
In section E.A.D. (Eat a dick) of our contract it states that Chad can E.A.D. whenever he feels necessary, I think now is a good time to exercise this option.
In contract language most legal council charge an extra fee to add a E.A.D. clause at the end of the document. If helps protect the lease party from butt hurt locals who get squeezed out of thier local honey holes.

Reactions: giles

Bigcountry40

Did anything ever come of this buck, completely legal, any rumors? Its sort of dead on the site with it being july, i been wondering and figured i'd ask.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Did anything ever come of this buck, completely legal, any rumors? Its sort of dead on the site with it being july, i been wondering and figured i'd ask.

I was wondering the same thing a few weeks ago Jon! Must have been legit since not stink has been raised since then, IMO.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
No I think Giles is right! Word is the Stark Co monster was a male whore and spread his genes from one end of the county to the other and he's impregnated over 1000 does since 2012! Oh, prolly monsters behind every other tree is a more accurate statement as well.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
No I think Giles is right! Word is the Stark Co monster was a male whore and spread his genes from one end of the county to the other and he's impregnated over 1000 does since 2012! Oh, prolly monsters behind every other tree is a more accurate statement as well.
Shit. All I see around here is 2 year old bucks, they don't live that long to get that big. Those big fuggers are city deer:)

nis1

The big deer are concentrated around the city anymore. That being said, stark is way more rural than summit and big bucks are killed there too. I took my biggest buck in stark last year on Oct 9th. Went 165 as a 10 point.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The big deer are concentrated around the city anymore. That being said, stark is way more rural than summit and big bucks are killed there too. I took my biggest buck in stark last year on Oct 9th. Went 165 as a 10 point.
There's no big bucks in Stark county!! Got any pics of your buck?! Lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

Congrats on a fine deer. With it being early season, what did you focus in on to kill this deer? Food sources? Water?