Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spencie 2015 TC's

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
It's going to be interesting to see how this buck recovers. We watched him walk off one day and he moved very slow. I guess with a slice through his loin that can be expected.

IMAG0354.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It's cool watching a buck with more than a few years on him no matter what size the headgear is walking in that timid and alert state of mind. His senses on full alert 100% of the time when a hot doe its there to distract him.

Good luck with him Mike!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I'm really hoping Splitty made it through muzzy. This deer is going to be special. I think he's only 4 and put on 30" this year. If he can add another 15" I think he will be in the 170s. These pics are 2 flats below where I set up that morning (first day of muzzy).

IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice update Mike! Splitty should be a dandy next season! Hope he really blows up for ya! How you healing up till this point?

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
How you healing up till this point?

As far as getting around and quality of life I am great. I'm going to therapy 3 times a week. My shoulder aches some on the cold damp days but my neck is the biggest issue right now. Still no range of motion. Hoping to get cleared for work the second week of February. Thanks for asking.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Keep plugging away buddy! My ribs and collarbone still don't feel like they're back to normal yet and my accident happened on 7/24. Being 54 I guess my body doesn't heal as fast as it used to! I'd like to start shooting a recurve some but my collarbone just ain't there yet!

Hope you get the okay and get back to normal soon as I know the feeling! Good luck!