Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Side by Sides

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You can find some good Rhinos on the $8K range. And no, I wouldn't be hesitant if it was the right type of person. You'll find some garage kept, babied UTVs out there.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I would go with a 700 though, it was out in 08. Some of my friends have the 660's, but aren't full injected which I like. Like I said, I've put mine through the test, with 5,400 miles and it has my vote. Those Can-Ams are bad ass, but I don't need all that. Hauling buddies and deer out during deer season, is all I need. Not to mention a cooler full of beer! Lol.

Gordo

Athens County
It was prob bout a year ago that my buddy took me and his daughter on a day long trail ride in a rhino.

Unfuggin believable the amount of acceleration. Itd get up there in a hurry and noyhing was stoppin it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am not so sure the Polaris Rangers have everything worked out. Buddy of mine flat wore out 2 Rhinos. In all fairness, I forget how many miles/hrs they had but it was an impressive amount. They replaced them with one new Ranger. (This was 2 yrs ago.) Engine repaired once under warranty. Was never right. The second time it had issues they refused to warranty the thing. His issues could be unique, but it would make me nervous.