Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sick of regulations!!!

oakswamper

around Toledo
I signed the lease yesterday, I will take some pics tomorrow for the before and after pics.
This is the first thing I bought the right side is a freezer and the left side is a cooler. Made my son-in-law stand there for size lol. I also bought a bunch of tables and chairs and bar stools and other things from a bar that is closing. will post more as I go

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Wooohooooo! One more step closer to a new hang out! Good luck Oaks, looks like you're off to a good start!

any kind of proposed opening date yet?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff man. Please keep us posted as I am living vicariously through you here! I'd love to be doing this right there with you!!!

oakswamper

around Toledo
This is the N.E corner

S.E corner

s.w corner

N.W corner.. I am taking out the bathroom and storage and starting from scratch

I am also gettin rid of the ceiling and leaving it open, and adding the good lights

oakswamper

around Toledo
We have to take the tiles that have been down since the 70's out lol.. here is my help First pic is my buddy and my future (they getting married in November) son-in law, plus he is my golf partner this year

this is my son-in-law josh, manuel labor is not his best subject but he is gettin better. I taught him how to shoot last year cause he didn't like the fact his wife has a ccw and he didn't ever shoot a gun ;)

and of course my wife and oldest daughter thinking they are stupidvisers

I got the walkin cooler/freezer moved.... The guy was sure full of shit, it was a pain in the ass to move lol

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Doesn't that black under tile bed have asbestos? Was told that once, not sure about the truth to it.

oakswamper

around Toledo
I bought 26 bar stools with backs and 19 without backs for $5.00 (new $140) each from a bar going out of business also bought all of his tables and 4 wall mount tables for $10 each and a brand new projector tv (the kind that takes special paint for the wall) it has a very good pic quality for $450.

4 hole bar sink for $50 and a lot of little things we needed, spent just over 1K and saved about 4K on what we had in the budget for these items.

The guy closed because the area it was located really turned bad, I felt bad for him because he owned it for over 20 years and just fixed up the place last year. He really took it hard

I'm gonna be a week behind because I had to change my plans because of the monster walkin cooler/freezer but it got me under the occupancy number I needed so it's not all bad lol, should have the approval by Monday they said.