Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Riverdude Knows Something......BAM!!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Do I get to use the time change? rotflmao.

I truly am not sure when he will post, don't shoot the measenger. :smiley_arrogant:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
can we at least get a hint?

Yep. He called me today to inform me he was going to try for a double today. Here is your hint: it is a TOO member. Rick and Diane know as well bit I am sure they can keep it a secret. Lmao

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I knew Hicks was going to know. I texted him and told him I was getting alot of heat from you guys so he better post something soon other wise my nuts are going to get kicked. rotflmao

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
This is :BS:

No more IKS threads are allowed to be started by RD. :BS2:

If they can send a text message, they can send a pic TOO... kicks in the junk all around. :smiley_devil::smiley_asswhip:

How many more smilies can I use? :tantrum:

:smiley_blablabla:

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
this is :bs:

No more iks threads are allowed to be started by rd. :bs2:

If they can send a text message, they can send a pic too... Kicks in the junk all around. :smiley_devil::smiley_asswhip:

How many more smilies can i use? :tantrum:

:smiley_blablabla:

x10

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know but lack of sleep, 4 hours tops in two days plus that whole thing at some other place going back in time where I actually did get banned for a month has me gun shy. I never want that to happen again.

Dang brother. You aren't going to get banned for this. Flamed maybe, but I don't see you getting banned. lol

I am chuckling only because I know what you know. I was fortunate enough to hear it come right out of the hunters mouth! I truly feel priviliged. I have a lot of respect for this person.

Huckleberry Finn

I know but lack of sleep, 4 hours tops in two days plus that whole thing at some other place going back in time where I actually did get banned for a month has me gun shy. I never want that to happen again.

should I bring back my 'free riverdude' signature?

badger

*Supporting Member*

Nobody would mess with ya here, if they didn't like you!

By the way, I forgot about you being at banned camp before.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
funny...
whats the big deal?

I was happy to get the call too.
another good experiance. looking foward to the read