Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Dumping icy snow down here. Already on a 2-hour delay for school. With an inch plus on the ground and 1-3 more coming, I foresee a snow day. Told the wife to take the long way to work just to be safe. I may need to find a way to get in a stand tomorrow or Wednesday!

I'm already off tomorrow, asked wife to take kids to school lol. 10mins later, she comes out and says her school canceled for tomorrow....schwing! Hope ure day works out too.

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Come on down boys, the water is fine! 😂

Attachments

• IMG_9080.png
    IMG_9080.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 37

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yep, our litigious society has brought us too this….. School systems won’t hesitate to cancel/delay starting classes because they don’t want anything to happen too any kids, which will bring a flood of lawsuits…..

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Boy's school delayed this AM at 6, just got the cancel call. Whole house is home today, guess we'll go to the local diner for breakfast and say hi to Thomas Edison.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Our school buses, collectively, drive the equivalent of Columbus to Denver everyday, half of which are on backroads, so we definitely use caution during inclement weather. Definitely closed today. There's 2.5" on the ground and it's 13 degrees with a 10 mph. The snow packs quick and hard, so the roads are pretty rough.