Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Close to 2.8" over the last 2.5 days and it's dumping buckets till close to 5pm🤢. Driveway has a moat across it, sump is just shy of a 2m43s cycle time right now, good times.
Our neighbor has a weather station with rain gauge in his yard and he texted me we’ve had 2” since midnight and our sump is running non stop every 15-20 seconds.😳

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Got a backup handy? Good luck pal.
Yupper 👍🏻

This baby painted turtle got washed down two ditches and about 150 yards from neighbors pond overflow ditch and was in our culdesac next to our mailbox. I relocated him to the pond in some cattails.
IMG_3069.jpeg
IMG_3070.jpeg
IMG_3073.jpeg
IMG_3074.jpeg
IMG_3071.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here we go again...

I spent some $ downtown today acquiring things from businesses that were impacted by flood. Ultimately, I'll donate that to our 4-H club to auction off at their fundraiser tomorrow. It was my job to get donations from downtown businesses for the auction, then the flood hit. Didn't feel right asking for donations, so I just let the owners know what I was doing, then bought a gift card. Each of them threw in some small items and expressed their gratitude for my efforts. Rough times for small river towns right now.

1000007723.jpg