Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Proud New Owner!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Dang, them garter snakes and groundhogs better watch out now!!!!

You know it! lmao

Did you shoot one before making the purchase?

No. I just asked if I could dry fire it as I was worried about not being able to without first cocking the hammer, which it doesn't have. The trigger gave me no issues which is what I was concerned about.

The guy did tell me to take my .357, pull the hammer back and leave it like that for 24 hours. He said that might do the trick and allow me to be able to fire it without first cocking the hammer. I'll try that later in the week.

I know a couple of Concealed Carry Instructors in the Newark area,

Thanks, I'll send a PM in a minute.

I would have never guessed that. :smiley_blackeye:

Now she needs a Pistol Packing Mamma Purse,

Actually this is something that keeps running through my head..... where am I going to carry it???? So much to learn!

Big H

Medina
Congratulations on your purchase! I am glad that you were able to find a weapon that worked out for you.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just looked up those grips........ Dang! They cost nearly what I paid for the gun! Awful darn nice though.

I put the crimson grips on my wife's .380 bersa thunder, right out of the box shot it and never had too adjust them.... Dead nuts on @ 15 yards...... Costly? Yes but in the long run you get what you pay for RIck..... And the wife is deadly with them and that's what it's all about in the long run..... :smiley_coolpeace: