Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Parker cyclone xbow

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
So I let a buddy use my xbow since his string broke. He calls me this evening feeling bad saying my xbow broke. He said the stud on the cam where the string is attached broke off. Problem is Parker went out of business 5 years ago and I’m in need of a part. Anyone knows where I can find one please pm me.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Thats one of the few places still selling parts that they can find . I called and talked to him before seems like a good guy . I need to pick up a fire control for my centerfire extreme , just hard to justify the coin at the moment

Last edited:
Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Thanks fellas! I sent the link to my buddy and he called. He said “I called them and they talked to him like he was an idiot and said they didn’t have the part. Any other suggestions?

• Wow
Reactions: ThatBuckeyeGuy
Maybe call back and ask for a supervisor or owner? Did he scroll down in the products and look at the parts available?

1666193087616.png

1666193189874.png

Reactions: Sgt Fury

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Thanks fellas! I sent the link to my buddy and he called. He said “I called them and they talked to him like he was an idiot and said they didn’t have the part. Any other suggestions?
Dang sorry man ... The guy I talked to seemed like a good dude. Maybe try what big holla said. Other than that you're stuck with ebay or posting WTB forums in every hunting site you can think of. Maybe try putting a post crossbow nation or archery talk. Just ignore the 75 percent of jackwagons on archery talk 🙄

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
So I let a buddy use my xbow since his string broke. He calls me this evening feeling bad saying my xbow broke. He said the stud on the cam where the string is attached broke off. Problem is Parker went out of business 5 years ago and I’m in need of a part. Anyone knows where I can find one please pm me.

Any chance of taking the other cam/axle out and getting 1 or 2 made?

Reactions: Big_Holla

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
So apparently it’s the stud that holds the cable. Got to be where he shot it last but who knows how far it was slung.
11B069DB-F074-46E0-940E-538AFA8195C3.jpeg
11B069DB-F074-46E0-940E-538AFA8195C3.jpeg
CFE090C6-B731-4152-B70A-53D7CA9A7B2D.jpeg
85CFC989-9CD8-4EFD-BAC0-794C3C757C43.jpeg