Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ozonics

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Dang, we need to add a lanyard that hooks to the bumper or something. You guys are hard on those poor smokers.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think it's a design flaw. Mine didn't hold up well against a BF Goodrich AT/TA

LMAO now that's ^^^^ funny shit!

I use a military ammo case that's big enough to put the smoker in, all the wood chips I'll need and my torch. Take the lid off and use it to set the smoker on on the tailgate and voila no melted plastic, not under tires, etc..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The big boss of our company asked me about the Ozonics last week and I laugh at him. Told him to buy a smoker and be done with it. I'm not buying this thing works as effectively as they say it does for one second. And surely not here in the hills and hollers of SE Ohio...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Scent smokers in stock yet?

The problem with having to re-start this thing is in the little, meaningless, stupid details. Just hung up with the CC processor ... again. These people are more effecient than the others I've spoken with, and I'd still like to choke them to death. Still, I can't imagine we are more than a week or two from shipping...but I've thought that before.:smiley_blackeye: