Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

One Animal

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If I lived closer to elk country Id say elk but I guess it has to be deer. Elk and Moose are on my bucket list but I dont know if Ill ever get to fill the bucket.

Maybe moose. I don't know about elk. Ever see them up close? You can walk about right up on them. When in SE Kentucky where they have been re-introduced, I have ridden my motorcycle right by them. I am talking under 10yds. They are really just big, wooley, dumb, cows with antlers. I am not so sure the challenge level for them would be there for me like it is with whitetails.

Derek j

Knox Co.
Ducks.....without a doubt. I love the first week of bow season and the rut, but nothing compares to dropping ducks and geese out of the air that you just called in from hundreds of yards away. If I could hunt waterfowl everyday of the year, I would be a happy man.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I don't know maybe spring turkey hunting.

If upland game was better around here good grouse and pheasant hunting is sure fun.

Something that bites back would be pretty cool too.

Dang it I can't decide

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Whitetails are a blastbut I think bunny hunting with friends and a pack of Beagles hot on the trail top it though..... good conversation and some fun shooting as well can't be beat.....