Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ok! Ok?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Few beers last night stayed up till 2:30 son pulled in around 1:30 (taxi ride home) all is good and slept until 9:00 shoveled snow walked crosstown too retrieve my truck so life is good....

Next year I'm hanging with BigSlam!!!!!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Few beers last night stayed up till 2:30 son pulled in around 1:30 (taxi ride home) all is good and slept until 9:00 shoveled snow walked crosstown too retrieve my truck so life is good....

Next year I'm hanging with BigSlam!!!!!

Lol I'll be the DD:D

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Well I'm proud of you TOO'ers! Well most of you any way. :smiley_coolpeace::smiley_clap:

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
lol. Im horrible with that stuff Diane. Please excuse my raunchiness ftom the past, present, and future

No, I thought it was hilarious that Josh (1hornwilly) said that yesterday, then today at post #20, there it was! I meant it in jest! :smiley_coolpeace:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I had a good buzz by 8, then settled down and was in bed by 11 so I could hunt today. I think I had 3 Coronas, 2 Amber Bocks, 2 glasses of California Tea (Ginger Ale, Grey Goose and Lemon Juice), and 2 tall draft Blue Moons. Just a normal night in these parts! lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was living on the edge. I drank a Pepsi. Later I drank a big glass of water. Was asleep around 1030. Wife woke me up for a kiss at midnight. Barely remember it. Must have been the "spiked" water. lmao

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish

I had a some Russell Reserve on the rocks and watched some netflix. Got all the Christmas stuff down today including the lights outside. Looking forward to heading to Fort Rapids tomorrow.