Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ok I bought a Crossbow

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Congrats on the purchase. I love mine and I'm not ashamed of it one bit either.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ted nothing makes me happier too see you make it back out into the deer woods.... I know how much you love it and you most definitely need some time in a blind after the year you have had.... good luck and looking forward too the pictures of your deer!!!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
COB, if you really miss shooting a vertical bow.....:smiley_coolpeace:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
801 that's funny! If I could bend like that I wouldn't have to shoot a crossbow. :smiley_clap:

Does any one know what else is "funny"? One could not wait to run to OS and do a tease like George used to do. I know a secret, I know a secret. What ever floats your boat!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
801 that's funny! If I could bend like that I wouldn't have to shoot a crossbow. :smiley_clap:

Does any one know what else is "funny"? One could not wait to run to OS and do a tease like George used to do. I know a secret, I know a secret. What ever floats your boat!

Who did that ?

Have you got it all dialed in and ready to go ? You need some woods time this year and I'm glad to hear your getting that chance. Go out there and enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of the fall buddy.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Hopefully it was a tasteful teasing and not a full blown bashing. Screw them if it was. I am happy to hear you will be out there enjoying yourself this season Ted! That is the main thing. We all share the love of the outdoors. You are doing what you have to in order to continue loving the outdoors. Not a damn thing wrong with it. Shows you where your real friends and support is now doesn't it?

COB-TY

Ohio
Oh I still consider the person a friend, It's just I thought it rather strange they beat a path to OS and placed it on one of the "many" controversial crossbow threads. What ever. Life goes on.

COB-TY

Ohio
i always herd that people who shoot crossbows , play with there private part. alot! :smiley_crocodile:

Hooter if I didn't know better I'd think I was going to have to whip you like a red headed unwanted step child! LOL But I do now better. Stay well my friend!