Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Does life get any better?

Never understood how any man could sit like that w/ his leg crossed like a girl. :smiley_confused_vra

Its to hard on the family jewels . Dang.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Never understood how any man could sit like that w/ his leg crossed like a girl. :smiley_confused_vra

Its to hard on the family jewels . Dang.

Hey CJD, what in tar nations are you looking at that guys package? Tee Hee Hee............

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Hey CJD, what in tar nations are you looking at that guys package? Tee Hee Hee............

Huh? :smiley_confused_vra

Not sure where yer getting that idea from.

o...

I get it...

If I've offended you in any way for the way you sit... I'm Sorry. I diden't know.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Fuck you guys! I sit that way. My Dad tells me my Grandfather used to sit that way too. I doan give a fuck. I sit that way. Pretty sure I'm not a queer:smiley_bril:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Maybe if our balls were big enough to weight down your sack and stretch it out a bit, then you would have room to throw them around the corner and not sit on them. Dang. hehehe

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Fuck you guys! I sit that way. My Dad tells me my Grandfather used to sit that way too. I doan give a fuck. I sit that way. Pretty sure I'm not a queer:smiley_bril:

LOL- well if its comming from you than its good enough for me. :smiley_bril:

And I bet you, you'r dad and your grandfather diden't go "Tee Hee Hee" when they laughed...