Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Ohio Based Hunting Show

OHsneaky1

Welcome to TOO, sneaky. I think you'll fit in just fine here.

How do you like that new Predator hoody? I've been thinking about getting one...

I dont actually have the Predator hoody that Predator sells. IMO i think it's a steep price to pay for one. My was made by Jeff Aulik at Grey Wolf Woolens. He is a great guy and does quality work. The hoody i have is fleece. And I LOVE IT. And its the same price as the actual Predator brand.

OHsneaky1

Thanks guys looking forward to being on here. On my way to work today i saw a LOT of fresh deer hit. They must have been moving last night.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Guys, I saw this post on AT and thought this would be cool for us to follow along with. I've met a guy here and there like this group, who just enjoy filming, and it's usually a good group of guys. An Ohio based group of guys, I couldn't not tell him to come on over!!!!!!!!

Welcome bud!!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I dont actually have the Predator hoody that Predator sells. IMO i think it's a steep price to pay for one. My was made by Jeff Aulik at Grey Wolf Woolens. He is a great guy and does quality work. The hoody i have is fleece. And I LOVE IT. And its the same price as the actual Predator brand.

Awesome, man. I didn't know GWW was making hoodies... I gotta look into that!

gavennn

Nice bucks, I would love to hear some contributions about the filiming side from experienced people.

OHsneaky1

Gavennn,

What would you like to know? We are NOT pros. We do have some good equip and know it pretty well. If you have any questions just ask.