Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
JUST washed it...

Fitting lmao

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've got a neighbor .... the same one who keeps tearing up his mower, who walks his two fat ass beagles up & around the streets, & let's them shit IN the streets without cleaning up after them. Not that we can prove it, but my wife found two different piles at the end of our driveway.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Had a neighbor with a mastiff and he'd shit where he wanted to without the owner caring.... I'd scoop it up, put it in a Walmart bag and hang it on the front door handle.... They got the hint....

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Had a neighbor with a mastiff and he'd shit where he wanted to without the owner caring.... I'd scoop it up, put it in a Walmart bag and hang it on the front door handle.... They got the hint....

Lol good thinking

Diablo54

Outside
When you ask for a LOG or Roll of snuff at the store and they stack 5 cans and throw them at you instead of grabbing the log.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just now got to sit down and read through this thread. Joe I loved your comment about the people hurding like hungry cats, never seen it yet but I can kinda imagine it.

Probably my biggest pet peeve has to do with a combination of laziness and toilet paper.

Nothing chaps my ass more (literally) than a empty toilet paper roll hanging on a toilet paper holder. And I think it's even worse when the new roll is just sitting on top of the empty roll!!!

REALLY???? You had enough energy to get a new roll of toilet paper to wipe your ass. It's not like your going anywhere real quick that you can't take 10 fuggin seconds to take off the empty roll and put on the new one before you wipe your ass.
This is a big one for me. Few things are as frustrating as untangling a mess of an extension cord.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Fast food employees. Today I stopped in at a downtown McDonalds. I wanted hot cakes, a coffee, and a cinnamelt. Normal items for them. After 5min of watching them (hourly employees and managers) joke around and play, I said something out of character for me. I said "can you just get my food and quit fucking around? Some of us have work to get to." Then I realized I dropped an f bomb in a public place with a company shirt on. Oops. That is way out of character for me. Not saying I don't cuss. Just normally more respectful and discreet about it. Guess I had seen enough of their slap happy bull crap. I just wanted my grub and to get back to working.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Fast food employees. Today I stopped in at a downtown McDonalds. I wanted hot cakes, a coffee, and a cinnamelt. Normal items for them. After 5min of watching them (hourly employees and managers) joke around and play, I said something out of character for me. I said "can you just get my food and quit fucking around? Some of us have work to get to." Then I realized I dropped an f bomb in a public place with a company shirt on. Oops. That is way out of character for me. Not saying I don't cuss. Just normally more respectful and discreet about it. Guess I had seen enough of their slap happy bull crap. I just wanted my grub and to get back to working.
I knew you had it in you!![emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji122] [emoji122] So what did they say?!

Wmiller07

You just got spitcakes!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here's a couple....

Tired of having to update date my iPhone every month!

Also, as I've gotten older I get less and less tolerant of wasting stuff. We throw away way more food in our fridge than we should. I'll eat leftovers much longer than I should but I can't keep up with 3 women that won't dare question the "use by or sell by" dates on groceries. I must have a cast iron stomach cuz as long as there isn't moldy hair,fuzz or spiderwebs growing on it or any bad odor I'll make sure it gets eaten.

Some very good ones being tossed out on this thread.