Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My other passion

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Hoo hoo hoo hoosiers!!!! IMG_20160319_194900.jpg

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I am a hooper as well. I have been a gym rat since I was a lil kid and have played my whole life. Decided against doing both in college, chose soccer only instead. Wish I would of done the other now. March Madness is the only thing I look forward to this month. Still can't believe Sparty went down the first round. With a year that is pretty much wide open, you figure coaching will dictate a lot, that is why I was so shocked. But then again, upsets like that happen every year and why it is so fun.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
How about that finish last night?! That might be the best ending to a game I've ever seen..other then a few years back when Auburn returned that feild goal against Alabama. Remeber that one Joe? Haha

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I stayed up and watched the 1st half, but that 4:00 am alarm comes TOO early to stay up that late. I did watch the ending at work this morning. Hell of a finish. Great tourney.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
How about that finish last night?! That might be the best ending to a game I've ever seen..other then a few years back when Auburn returned that feild goal against Alabama. Remeber that one Joe? Haha

I missed the game but saw the finish during highlight reels several times! Great game it sounds like! Glad Jay Wright finally win the big one!

Yep, the Auburn/Bama finish was the best ending EVER in ANY sport....IMO! The look on the face of Saban was PRICELESS!!!