Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Dad

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Damn Ryan, so sorry to hear this. I thought of you guys often. I'm tight with my old man and seeing him battle his mortality last year really dug deep. I truly felt for you and I can't imagine what you all have been through. You all will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong brother.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Hold that first fish high so he can see it. Prayers for healing of your family.

Buckmaster

Portage
Awesome ending and tribute Ryan. Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry for your loss. That first fish will be a different feeling for you.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Very sorry for your loss Ryan. You and you family are in our thoughts and prayers. There is nothing easy about this process, but by reading your words, it sounds about as peaceful of a departure as a person can ask for. Like Milo said, hold that fish up high for your Dad to see. What a tribute.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Sorry to hear about the loss of your father Ryan. Glad to hear that God took him peacefully. Just wish it would of worked out for you and him to be able to go hunting.

You and your whole family will be in my prayers.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry to hear this Ryan! Glad to hear your prayers were answered and he went peacefully. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Ryan!