Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

TRAD FOOL

N E Ohio
Good Morning Geezer - i slept in a little - had a hard night - we need to get together soon :smiley_crush::smiley_babe:

Good Morning all you other wonderful sportsman

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Hey Geezer, how's yer wood? Got a big one now?
Winter's comin, and ya gotta have a big woodpile to stoke that fire. Hope you haven't been slackin -

Mornin Milo an all you udder fine boys and girls!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Cuzin Geezer, DM, RC, CJD, TF, TF, Jack, and the rest of you outstanding members of The Ohio Outdoors fourm.

Not much to report, going to trip out of da hole to change bit and motor. Might run into Hog Fathers today for lunch.

Yens play nice. :smiley_bbq:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Morning Geezer and the rest of the brothers and sisters of TOO :D

Dang...almost 10am and already 76 outside :(. No tree rat huntin today that's for sure lol. Gotta go get my one cam before the squirrel hunters or the dopeheads find it lol. You all stay cool and drink plenty of water out there today. C-ya this evening :D.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Good Afternoon Geezer and Friends
Not a damn thing to report down here... Just watch en over the south Eastern border of our fine buckeye state...I'm just sitting on that wall because you want me on the wall. You need me on that wall. (why am I sitting on this wall. there's not foreignrs crash en into sw ohio...

Damn.

I'm goen home.)

Last edited:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Not a damn thing to report down here... Just watch en over the south Eastern border of our fine buckeye state...I'm just sitting on that wall because you want me on the wall. You need me on that wall. (why am I sitting on this wall. there's not foreignrs crash en into sw ohio...

Damn.

I'm goen home.)

Dan worried bout muh wood - dang

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio

Damn.

I'm goen home.)

What the hell are you smokin dar CJD? I have no clue what you just said???

Well for what it is worth no WV boys have made it to my rig. I am just about 15 miles away from da border!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
What the hell are you smokin dar CJD? I have no clue what you just said???

Well for what it is worth no WV boys have made it to my rig. I am just about 15 miles away from da border!

Dude, I'd tell you what CJ is talking about, but you can't handle the truth.