Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Evening Boys. We had a buck walk by the rig this afternoon. Snow Flurries but I am as warm as a bug in da rug with my new heater.

Don't stay up late guys.

Hey J..........Did you know Steven?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Good morning Geezer and Friends

Hay Geezer,
When I was home I took the family to dinner in the harbor. The wife and I window shopped a bit and I was floored at the one store on Bridge street that sells "beach glass" jewelry. Holy shit, they get a lot of money for that stuff! Hope you been saving it up cause it its priced like treasure! ;)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Evening Boys. We had a buck walk by the rig this afternoon. Snow Flurries but I am as warm as a bug in da rug with my new heater.

Don't stay up late guys.

Hey J..........Did you know Steven?

I don't think so, but a lot of guys I knew by first name and recognition. When I get back to work ill ask around....

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Good morning Geezer and Friends

Hay Geezer,
When I was home I took the family to dinner in the harbor. The wife and I window shopped a bit and I was floored at the one store on Bridge street that sells "beach glass" jewelry. Holy shit, they get a lot of money for that stuff! Hope you been saving it up cause it its priced like treasure! ;)

Hay JCD3 how ya do'n yep - bridge street cool - we been save'n our beach glass - dang - muh sil had 3 buckets full of the stuff - when she was a kid her dad had a cottage on the lake near Painsville and she been collect'n fo years - dang - well ya gotta watch that stuff some people are manufacturing fake beach glass using tumblers - dang - always a crook in the wood pile -
good hunt'n

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hay JCD3 how ya do'n yep - bridge street cool - we been save'n our beach glass - dang - muh sil had 3 buckets full of the stuff - when she was a kid her dad had a cottage on the lake near Painsville and she been collect'n fo years - dang - well ya gotta watch that stuff some people are manufacturing fake beach glass using tumblers - dang - always a crook in the wood pile -
good hunt'n

Why is it so expensive? You can go down to the gulf coast an pick up a bucket full in a day?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Cuzin Geezer, DM, RC, CJD, Badger, Ernie, J, Cotty, Cob, Hoot, Joe and everyone else.

Well all I have to do is watch gas and football.

Where the heck has RC been???

Where the heck has Dannmann Been???

Hey Badger, did you ever get your gas can back?

Have a good day guys. ;)

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Mornin Geeeezer and Dudes. Coldest mornin so far. I had 24 deg. this AM at 4:30. :smiley_crazy::smiley_carnaval:

badger

*Supporting Member*
Morning Cuzin Geezer, DM, RC, CJD, Badger, Ernie, J, Cotty, Cob, Hoot, Joe and everyone else.

Well all I have to do is watch gas and football.

Where the heck has RC been???

Where the heck has Dannmann Been???

Hey Badger, did you ever get your gas can back?

Have a good day guys. ;)

Morning Ya'll!

Nope Jeff, no gas can.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well evening all, just got back from Canada.. Grabbed a bite to eat and am finally sitting down to relax lol... We weren't in Canada an hour when we get a call from my sister in law who is working with my daughter and she is throwing up and bent over in pain.... Well we rule out apendex (already removed) and it was radiating from her kidney to up front in the lower stomach area.. The wife is a nurse and figures it's a kidney stone. Off to the emergency room and a cat scan later two stones 3mm and 1 mm... Pain meds anti-vomitting stuff and pee through a paint screen/filter.... She laying on the couch on pain meds and waiting to pass them... Can't leave the house for a minute without something going on lol... Oh well it's all better now.. Had about as good a time as you can have when one of your kids is sick, but if we would of been by ourselves we would of been home in record time that I can tell you... She was scared and plenty sick throwing everything up she would try to drink but she looks okay and feels worn out... But she should be better as soon as those things come all the way out... Never had one but have known plenty who have and they are not fun...

Well I hope you all had a good productive weekend... Talk to y'all later.... :smiley_bird:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Mornin Geeeezer and Dudes. Gonna be a good day! :smiley_crazy::smiley_carnaval: