Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Morning everyone, gonna have some fun today. Plumbing in the glycol loops for 2-30 barrel and 1- 15 barrel fermenters at the local microbrew.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mornin Geezer and all of my tooville brethren..... Snow on the ground... Not much but something is better than nothing lol

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Morning boys. Im sleeping in. Nice and warm in house.. its windy as fugg outside

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Morning Geezer, Jeff, Phil, Chad, Brian, Dustin, Dave, Rick, Jesse, J, Joe, and everyone else. Spent all day yesterday in a gym in London coaching the high school wrestlers. We faired pretty well at the tournament. Today is going to be a day of football and relaxation. I do have to make a quick trip to the processor to pick up meat. Will be nice to have the freezer packed and enjoy some jalapeno cheese summer sausage. Have a great one guys.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Morning Geezer, Jeff, Phil, Chad, Brian, Dustin, Dave, Rick, Jesse, J, Joe, and everyone else. Spent all day yesterday in a gym in London coaching the high school wrestlers. We faired pretty well at the tournament. Today is going to be a day of football and relaxation. I do have to make a quick trip to the processor to pick up meat. Will be nice to have the freezer packed and enjoy some jalapeno cheese summer sausage. Have a great one guys.

Good stuff right there. Enjoy

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
In the last 46hrs I've had 3hrs of sleep. All our parking lots are looking good. Wishing you guys a good morning, but it is lights out time for me.