Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Way to go Tracie and Jim!

I pulled the trigger at 5:47pm last night only to be holding a big ol roman candle lol. I kept the optima in the garage overnight Saturday thru Sunday and the 777 pellets must have absorbed moisture. The bullet maybe even bounced off the deer. I started laughing histerically, you can't make this stuff up. The deer nor myself didn't quite understand what happened.

matthew

Wayne County
Sitting in the blind with my boy . Got trail cam picks of 3 does eating the corn pile for the past 4 days it's been at night, but they were there this morning for a half hour in the day light, hope they bedded close and come eat before dark

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good luck too everyone who made it out in this cold weather.... Hopefully we'll see the fruits of your labor!!!! If you're not in a blind with a heater God bless ya.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ha. Yea I guess I did. I'm tagged out for this county so I'm probly not going to get a buck this year but I'm happy nonetheless. Plenty of good meat in the freezer.

Amen too that... Same boat you're in.... Not a bad feeling though, too have a freezer stocked for the rest of the year....

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Here they come. uploadfromtaptalk1452548370593.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.