Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cephas50

Out with my bow last night. Saw 2 does but no shot. Had 2 hours worth of driving around NE Ohio this morning and saw a lot of movement in fields. Wish I could get out this weekend, but I have to work. Hoping to get a hunt or two in early next week.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm not out tonight, but have been a good bit lately. Seeing lots of deer. January is the best month of the year!

Cephas50

Hoping I can get out soon. Been swamped at work and getting ready for a move. Good luck to all who get out over the next few days!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Good luck everyone. I'm Siting in a brush blind along a creek bottom watching corn.

Just watched a juvenile owl take two swoops at a big mink. Missed him twice due to the mink hopping in some brush at the last second. About 15 yards to my right.

matthew

Wayne County
My older boy just killed a coyote scared the he'll out of me he's only sitting 150yd from lol that's three of those fuggers this season

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck everybody!!!! Yes Jesse, it happens every year! Law breakers aplenty!

Joe, that's cool as heck watching nature at work!

I might go pull a stand and swap a few cards today.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I slipped out for a quick morning hunt . Seen 8 does . Gonna pack up at 930 and go see the family . Get back out this evening

PSE13

Shelby
Done for the morning! Had 5 come in and missed the one I shot at! Was a little high. Just can't seem to catch a brake!

Status
Not open for further replies.