Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themedic

OHIO
16 or so.....saw the big one I missed last week but he was moving pretty good clip and I couldn't get the crosshairs on him b4 he disappeared over the ridge. Pretty much the same direction he did last week so I'm going to stick it out the rest of the day here and hope he comes back bye. He is a giant....bigger than the TC tells. 1 water, thermos of coffee and one BP sandwich with an iron butt

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oh it wasn't the guns fault! I know better than that, it was all me. I flinched/pulled the trigger so hard I almost pulled it off the stick! I laughed at myself afterwards...pretty fuggen stupid. Oh well, I didn't really want to kill that buck anyways...I got another one I really want. Glad I got it out of my system before he comes along.

Focus Happy. It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips.

Need another Adam Sandler reference to help you out?

Think Waterboy. Do some visualization. Picture the head of the deer as something you despise. No need to share it with us, just whatever works for you brother. We already know you are thinking of Brian giving you shit about the coyote hole. :smiley_crocodile:

Isaacorps

Columbus
Congrats to the young fella! I smoked a doe at 7:15. Hadn't been sitting for 10 min. The drag about killed me, 1/2 mile of straight up and down. Went to Walmart to take a dump and get another tag. Didn't think I'd need 2 today lol. Just got done with lunch, heading back out

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Saw 9 total... 7 busted out of a low area where I park at just as my buddy got set up.... He pulled up but couldn't get on any of them.... Saw them crossing the field and if one of them would of stopped I'd apocalypse planted them lol... Oh well, at least he had the opportunity.... He just smiled and said life's a bitch lol....

Walked back too my stand and jumped 2 more.... All were antlerless.... I lost track a 30 shots all around us.... Could of easily doubled that by 9:00.....

HeartLunger

I never thought this would happen, but it did! A brother double! My youngest son matched the efforts of his older brother.

HeartLunger

Drove right up to her. The first one we had to drag 300 yards through mud, not field dressed. Lol - knife is still in the archery bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.