Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Hey Phil Ill be up in your neck of the woods this coming weekend. Im hunting with a group called Hunting with Heroes. They do it every year for Veterans Day. Hows it lookin up there?

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Have had 4 bucks cruising by this am.
Heard lots of grunting before light and couple bucks chasing a doe.
No shooters yet.Things are starting to pick up here.
uploadfromtaptalk1446466909521.jpguploadfromtaptalk1446466923455.jpguploadfromtaptalk1446466936010.jpguploadfromtaptalk1446466958702.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hey Phil Ill be up in your neck of the woods this coming weekend. Im hunting with a group called Hunting with Heroes. They do it every year for Veterans Day. Hows it lookin up there?
They put those guys in some nice areas. Should be a good Hu t. Only problem is all the blinds and things are put up by an army of people a week or two before. Lots of UTV in and out because not all these guys are real mobile. Feed them good. Treat them like royalty. You should have a great time. Good luck Dustin.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Thanks Phil. The last few years Ive gone hasn't been too bad. Ive gotten a deer each year. This year Im hoping to fill my Buck tag for the 1st time. I realize there is a lot of traffic in and out checking cams, baiting and setting up the blinds. The guy in charge, Joe Sawmiller, does a hunt for kids a week or two before us Vets get there. Im excited about it.

themedic

OHIO
It's been a great morning. Fog stayed a long time and it's been crisp and cold. I've had 2 small buck posture my decoy. Still on stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.