Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2023-2024 Edition

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Decisions were made. Time to actually get something productive done with my life. Gonna burn some 2-cycle and diesel fuel today 🤟

20231104_092423.jpg

Scored some windicators on the way out.

20231104_091357.jpg

Smawgunner2

Athens County
An arrow flew today boys! Ok it was an accidental discharge but it flew 🤦🏼 My first ever from a crossbow or firearm. A bit embarrassing. BUT, that damn thing is loud, and so is trying to cock it in a metal stand. No more than 2 minutes after I get that done, an apparently deaf 6 point walks up to the scrape 40 feet in front of me and starts licking, scraping and peeing with no shits given to my presence 😆 He was completely broadside…,would have been the perfect Tee up for a bigger deer.
IMG_5434.jpeg

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Tell me about it. Anyway, the neighbor was out in his garden causing a racket, right nearby where I expect the deer to come, so ...... then, after I got home and had a shower, there was a loud boom & all power was lost. Squirrel must have dancing on a nearby transformer .... the last dance . All is well now, but a break is nice. These are not suburban deer

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
We still in the tree. Deer are winning this battle. Almost fell asleep. Dj wants to hunt the whole day, I’m not a stay in stand all day kind of guy. Truck isn’t far and dj is deeper than me. I might just sneak out for an hour or two 😂. He will never know.